Expert Second Opinion
A second opinion can provide you with the direction you need in uncertain times.
The recent market volatility has many individuals wondering if they have the right plan in place to meet their long-term financial goals. If you are among this group, then perhaps it’s time for a second opinion – one that puts you first.
Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer 'no' or 'not sure' to any of them, then it’s time to get an expert second opinion on your current investment portfolio to ensure you are on track to meet your goals.
- You have a financial plan that is current and specific to your individual needs.
- You know how much money you will need in order to live the life you want when you retire.
- You know what your rate of return was on your investments last year and the potential risks of your investments.
- Your financial advisor has reviewed your portfolio with you within the past three months and has discussed the effect of recent market trends on your portfolio.
- Your total financial solution is being looked after, including your estate, trust, protection and tax needs.
- Your advisor offers the expertise of a team of professionals that specialize in areas beyond investing.
- You understand how compensation is paid to your financial advisor.
- You are getting the service and communication you need and deserve from your financial advisor.
Please email or call us today to arrange a complimentary, no obligation review of your portfolio.
Putting your needs first to achieve your personal, financial goals is our commitment to you.
Complimentary Second Opinion
A second opinion can provide you with the direction you need in uncertain times. Putting your needs first to achieve your personal, financial goals is our commitment to you.*Required fields